A set of six GPU riser extender cables you need to build a multi-GPU Graphics Card Ethereum mining rig.
Multi GPU Graphics Card Adapters – an essential part of the tutorial on How To Build Your Own GPU Mining Rig.
- The perfect solution for setting up Ethereum, Monero or DASH mining rigs, whether small open air rigs or large rack based miners.
- Solid Capacitors for reliable and safe power delivery
- 50cm USB 3.0 extender cable enabling flexibility in the placement of your PCI-E devices.
- SATA 15pin Male to MOLEX 4pin power cable for direct connection to your power supply
- Gold plated contacts for flawless connectivity and a long lifespan.
A necessity for any serious ethereum or monero mining rig.
By Gadgetguy on November 25, 2016
If you have mining rigs then you know what these are for. Ordered 4 batches so far, some vary in pcb color and usb cable color and thickness. 3 of them came with the thicker blue usb cables and the latest (probably from another batch) had black thinner usb cables. Dont go by what the picture show because your mileage may vary. Not a single bad one so far.
- Intro to monero solo mining
- Computer for mining monero with gpu
- XMR mining rig for sale
- Where to buy monero mining hardware
- Monero GPU mining instructions
Very Happy with these PCIE 1x USB risers. These USB risers just made my day. These are very solid and nicely built PCIE risers which does what it is suppose to without any hassle. I surely recommend them for mining rigs.
- How to start Ethereum solo mining
- Get started mining Ethereum with gpu
- ETH mining rig tutorial
- Ethereum mining hardware for sale
- Ethereum GPU mining kit