Bitmain Antminer R4 ~8.7TH/s at 0.1 W/GH Quiet Home Bitcoin Miner
- Hash Rate: 8TH/s (Variation of ±5% is expected)
- Power Consumption: 845W +9% at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW5 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Power Efficiency: 0.1 J/GH +9% at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW5 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Noise level: 52dB (at an ambient temperature of 35°C)
- Chip quantity per unit: 126 x BM1387
- Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
- Product size: 515mm (L) x 100mm (W) x 222mm (H)
- Package size: 610mm (L) x 215mm (W) x 340mm (H)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Network Connection: Ethernet
1. Each AntMiner R4 has six 6-pin PCI-e connectors for +12V/15A DC STABLE input on hash boards and one 6-pin PCI-e connector on the controller, all the SEVEN 6-pin PCI-e connectors are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hash board to prevent possible damage and instability.
2. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
3. Power supply unit is not included. EVGA 1000 G2 power supply recommended.
From The Manufacturer
Bitmain’s BM1387 chip is built using TSMC’s 16nm FinFET technology and, delivering a record-breaking 0.098 J/GHs, is the world’s most efficient bitcoin mining chip in the consumer market.
Each Antminer R4 employs 126 such chips to deliver more hashrate and efficiency than any bitcoin miner except the Antminer S9.
A Groundbreaking Custom-design Fan
Inspired by the “fan” of a silent split air conditioner, we designed a fan that can make less than half the noise of the standard miner fan. What’s more is that its speed is automatically controlled to ensure it never creates more noise than is absolutely necessary.