- Hash Rate: 13.0TH/s (within 7%)
- Power Consumption: 1275W (within 7%)
- Best efficiency of any miner using just 0.098 watts / GH.
- Built-in web management portal. No separate host computer required.
- 1600 Watt Power Supply required and sold separately.
From The Manufacturer
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: How many bitcoins, approximately, can I produce with this??
Answer: The amount of BTC you can mine for 1 TH/s of computing power is primarily based on current ‘difficulty’, which changes constantly.
It’s like have 3 Antminer S7 rigs and only uses the power of one S7 rig.
These are the best sha256 ASIC miners currently produced. THEY ARE VERY LOUD. You can upgrade fans to reduce some noise. If you are wanting to mine indoors you may also want to consider Bitmains R4 Quiet Home Miner.
Bitmain puts out the easiest to use miners on the market. Been using them for three years and these are the best.