The 21 Bitcoin Computer
From The Manufacturer
- The 21 Bitcoin Computer is the first computer with native hardware and software support for the Bitcoin protocol
- It is designed for developers to easily build Bitcoin-payable apps, services and devices
- Operate it as a standalone computer, or connect it to any Mac, Windows, or Linux machine
- Has a suite of pre-configured Bitcoin-dependent software, and includes a 128 GB SD card loaded with a full copy of the Blockchain
- Includes all the items you need to get started – including a WiFI adapter, laptop-to-device cable, Raspberry Pi 2, and power supply
The 21 Bitcoin Computer consumes 15W (5V @3A) and has an efficiency of approximately 0.16 Joules per Gigahash and arrives configured to calculate at a rate of approximately 50 Gigahashes per second..
If you’re a software developer interested in bitcoin then you should definitely buy one of these machines to play with.
This product lets you play with the blockchain and micro payments in a way you just cannot do with a regular full node.